This is a critical role that will help shape our client's HR capability by improving efficiency.
Our client is a multinational FMCG company. Their products has been widely used all around the world. As a well-developed company, they are currently still growing and seeking to employ talented and driven Head of HR.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, delivering and maintaining effective HR services to support the achievement of the HR strategy.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Indonesian citizen only
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Has at least 12 years experience in HR Area in Global FMCG Company
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to Build and Maintain Positive Relationships Internally & Externally
- Flexible and proactive
- Excellent Communication and Problem Solving Skills
- Hands-on and Driven.
- Strong Managerial and leadership skills
- Career growth
- Working for Global Company
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mathia Editha on +62 21 2958 8863