Head of HR (FMCG)
This is a critical role that will help shape our client's HR capability by improving efficiency.
Our client is a multinational FMCG company. Their products has been widely used all around the world. As a well-developed company, they are currently still growing and seeking to employ talented and driven Head of HR.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, delivering and maintaining effective HR services to support the achievement of the HR strategy.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Indonesian citizen only
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Has at least 12 years experience in HR Area in Global FMCG Company
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to Build and Maintain Positive Relationships Internally & Externally
- Flexible and proactive
- Excellent Communication and Problem Solving Skills
- Hands-on and Driven.
- Strong Managerial and leadership skills
- Career growth
- Working for Global Company
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mathia Editha on +62 21 2958 8863
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: