PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Senior Sales Manager - Airline
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible to drive the revenue of the new vertical business. You will be responsible in identifying and generating new prospect client segments, and working very closely with the headquarter
Our client is dedicated to bring in a highly-seasoned individual to expand their new business vertical. They are one of the biggest players globally in the airline business, and their brand had attracted top talents in the world. With more than thousand employees in Indonesia, they are looking to revamp their business to another level, expanding not only on the regional front, but also providing long-haul flight service from Jakarta.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible to drive the revenue of the new vertical business. You will be responsible in identifying and generating new prospect client segments, and working very closely with the headquarter. Other key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and executing, and driving new business opportunities with clients.
- Defining the target market and the company's strategic position with sales and marketing director.
- Educating new clients on the differentiation of the services from the competition.
- Growing the company by new acquisitions and identifying new business development opportunities in the city.
- Working closely with the local and regional team to ensure continual efforts in the market penetration.
- Performing all duties integral to the sales including prospects, cold calling, preparing and delivering presentations, negotiating contracts and facilitating new programs.
- Defining the actual needs of the clients and delivering the highest level of customer service and quality in timely manner.
- Managing the annual budget, and reviewing various financial and statistical reports in determining potential business growths.
- Partnering with different companies to drive the revenues.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication, with a can-do attitude. This role is only opened to Indonesians and ideally, you come from aviation / airline industry specialising in full-flight international service.
Furthermore, you will be willing to hands-on, be ready to elevate your career by building the business presence in Indonesia. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar industry only (aviation / airline / hospitality).
- Interest in traveling is a must.
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating strong track record sales approach with strong customer focus.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions.
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Experience in a start-up company will be a plus.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and meticulous.
With their team, you will be able to be part of the team in setting up their new business vertical in Indonesia, this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi