Senior Sales Manager - Airline
- Identifying and executing, and driving new business opportunities with clients.
- Defining the target market and the company's strategic position with sales and marketing director.
- Educating new clients on the differentiation of the services from the competition.
- Growing the company by new acquisitions and identifying new business development opportunities in the city.
- Working closely with the local and regional team to ensure continual efforts in the market penetration.
- Performing all duties integral to the sales including prospects, cold calling, preparing and delivering presentations, negotiating contracts and facilitating new programs.
- Defining the actual needs of the clients and delivering the highest level of customer service and quality in timely manner.
- Managing the annual budget, and reviewing various financial and statistical reports in determining potential business growths.
- Partnering with different companies to drive the revenues.
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar industry only (aviation / airline / hospitality).
- Interest in traveling is a must.
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating strong track record sales approach with strong customer focus.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions.
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Experience in a start-up company will be a plus.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and meticulous.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53