PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the global leaders in its market.
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to launch their business presence in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Business Analyst for their new car division. With presence across 25 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of automobiles. Their hi-tech interactive research platform will allow users to navigate easily and you will be able to find exciting news and reviews, automotive comparison, location of the nearest dealers and updates of the latest automotive products, specification and trends. Our client provides a one-stop solution for all automotive enthusiasts.
Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit. The Business Analyst will design and document work flow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness, other key responsibilities include:
- Defines and document business functions and processes.
- Consults with management and identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems and requirements.
- Analyses current process and create strategies for enhancements.
- Researches and prepares reports. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Assists in developing an overall change management strategy.
- Preparing business proposals/presentations.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
- Making persuasive business proposals for new corporate tie-ups.
- Client Handling: End to end relationship management with OEM client which includes converting client's vision into business solutions, understanding their analytical view to suggest relevant reports, sharing insights of their business, and solving their challenges with our advanced tech solutions.
- Gap analysis at each dealer (expected conversion Vs. Actual conversion) with all parameters in consideration.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience with strong focus on analytical thinking, having background in consultancy company (advisory) would be a plus.
- Works well with cross-functional groups within the company and multi-cultural environments
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a high level of professionalism and emphasis on presenting complex technical concepts in jargon-free, easy to understand language.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, data driven and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications: PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results
Besides the opportunity to work in a start-up with global presence, you will be entitled an excellent opportunity to develop the business and shape the culture of your team. Training, development and high-drive is key success for this client. In addition, offers include:
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
- The opportunity to be part of the pioneer team, opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organisation
- Highly motivated and intellectually capable of developing an inside out understanding of a new industry in a short span
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi