- Global and regional exposure
- Multinational company
- Well- known brands
Our client is Multinational Company with a good working environment and strong learning culture. To aid a fast moving business pace and massive growth opportunity, our client needs a strong Oncology & Immunology Business Development who able moving forward with the company.
Excellent opportunity to grow with a reputable company, with the main responsibilities:
- Responsible develop market programs based on products
- Provide expertise and knowledge in works across all elements of the marketing mix and use appropriate channels of communication and monitors and controls budget to access promotional effectiveness.
- Maintain the long term professional relationship with key opinion leaders
- Results oriented, high sense of urgency with integrity, ethical & professional attitude
As successful applicants, you are expected to be Independent and self-driven with depth experiences in oncology product management. Also important that you're able to handle a Regional teams, well evolved Business sense, experienced in Sales and Performance Development with :
- A minimum bachelor or master degree in Life Science
- 7 years in similar positions experiences ( minimum) with 2 years as Senior Manager
- High English fluency
- International exposure is advantage with strong planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Proven records of projects in product management and sales
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent environment to work and learning
- Local and international career development opportunity
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: