A single legal contributor with a regional exposure and a regional reporting line.
Our client is one of the leading agriculture, animal feed and livestock products.
- Responsible for bad debts management
- Responsible for overall contracts management of the company
- Managing pre litigation matters
- Advising the management with regards to any legal issues that may impact the company
- Responsible for the overall corporate housekeeping of the company
- 10-12 years of professional experience
- Proven experience in handling collection and bad debt
- Exposure to litigation is a big plus
- Proven experience in drafting and negotiating various types of procurement contracts
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must
- Regional exposure
- Niche industry
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mareno Tene on +62 21 2958 8844
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: