- Global and regional exposure
- Multinational company
- Well- known brands
Our client is Multinational Company with a good working environment and strong learning culture. To aid a fast moving business pace and massive growth opportunity, our client needs a strong Regional Field Operation Manager who able moving forward with the company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow with a reputable company, with the main responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of Medical Field Force Operations regionally
- Provide a technical expertise and knowledge in Infant Nutrition Industry, understanding basic Supply Chain, and CRM 2.0 with Business Analytic
- Maintain the long term professional relationship with customers
- Lead teams regionally
As successful applicants, you are expected to experiences in detailed Nutrition or Pharmaceutical products. . Also important that you're able to handle a Regional teams, well evolved Business sense, experienced in Sales and Performance Development with :
- A minimum bachelor or master degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Food Technology
- 5 years in similar positions experiences ( minimum)
- High English fluency
- International exposure is advantage
- Proven records of projects in Scientific activities person (medical/ paramedical/ health professional) related in Infant Nutrition Products, R&D, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent environment to work and learning
- Local and international career development opportunity
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.