Regional Field Operation Manager
- Global and regional exposure
- Multinational company
- Well- known brands
Our client is Multinational Company with a good working environment and strong learning culture. To aid a fast moving business pace and massive growth opportunity, our client needs a strong Regional Field Operation Manager who able moving forward with the company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow with a reputable company, with the main responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of Medical Field Force Operations regionally
- Provide a technical expertise and knowledge in Infant Nutrition Industry, understanding basic Supply Chain, and CRM 2.0 with Business Analytic
- Maintain the long term professional relationship with customers
- Lead teams regionally
As successful applicants, you are expected to experiences in detailed Nutrition or Pharmaceutical products. . Also important that you're able to handle a Regional teams, well evolved Business sense, experienced in Sales and Performance Development with :
- A minimum bachelor or master degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Food Technology
- 5 years in similar positions experiences ( minimum)
- High English fluency
- International exposure is advantage
- Proven records of projects in Scientific activities person (medical/ paramedical/ health professional) related in Infant Nutrition Products, R&D, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent environment to work and learning
- Local and international career development opportunity
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: