PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Our client is seeking for a Technical Leader to take over as Head of the best Engineering team in Indonesia, providing technical mentoring to the team directly (through the leadership structure) and develop it into a larger and more professional world-class organisation.
Our client is a World Class Mobile App Developer using breakthrough technology, engineering excellence and Silicon Valley insight to provide mobile solutions.
The role is focused on personnel development, fostering and facilitating a culture and environment of continual learning and skill development, and providing support and direction to staff at all levels, with the ultimate goal of developing a world-class center of engineering excellence. Delivering on all business critical initiatives, jointly sharing in the success of the business and helping drive and execute the strategic direction of the engineering department will round out this role.
- Directly manage, lead and coach the engineering team Managers and Senior Engineers.
- Drive the direction of the engineering department as a whole and lead by example.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager to create and implement staffing strategies and plans in line with department/business needs.
- Develop and facilitate training activities and resources.
- Provide career progression coaching to engineering leaders to help them develop as skilled professionals and drive the delivery of this to the engineering departments as a whole.
- Review and evaluate recommendations for software engineers of all levels for; recognition and rewards, promotion, discipline and termination.
- Serve as a role model & leader to the Engineering Department as a whole.
- Use expertise to develop and deliver formal and/or informal training to the entire engineering department.
- Foster a culture of learning and innovation, leading by example.
- Drive for high-quality results and push for excellence and continuous improvement at all levels.
- Oversee the different stages of the development process with a focus on quality and process execution.
- Provide expertise and direction (where needed) to update and/or facilitate effective process implementation.
- Continually monitor and review development process and in coordination with Engineering Managers enhance and refine for better outcomes.
Reinforces the use of, and can contribute to, the following activities;
- Understand project requirements through kickoff and sprint start meetings, formal and informal communications.
- Contribute to the story writing process with active listening skills.
- Estimate tasks (stories) within a sprint.
- Design and code high quality software.
- Test, debug, retest, and in coordination with QA, validate software.
- Contribute test cases to QA for inclusion in test plans.
- Perform code reviews for Engineering Managers (where needed) and provide relevant feedback or coaching.
- Interface with customers and prospects to ideate or elicit requirements, particularly when there are issues or technical difficulties.
- Propose, elect and implement strategic initiatives in line with company goals.
- Improve and refine Ice House engineering processes and their efficiencies.
- Take ownership of product direction, architecture and high-level design.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical or scientific field. Software engineering, computer science, or electrical engineering preferred.
- Must have worked as manager of managers at a prior technology company. (e.g. CTO, Dir/VP Engineering, CEO/Founder)
- Must have experience developing and leading engineering personnel.
- Must have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Must have demonstrated 10+ years of technical experience, and 7+ years of progressive management responsibility.
- Experience in building mobile products and scalable platforms.
- Has published patents or research papers.
- Has spoken at conferences on technical or managerial topics
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and written is mandatory.
- Proven communication skills in relaying initiatives, problems and resolutions to a variety of audiences, both internal and external (including customers).
- Must be an excellent listener.
- Should be able to relay vision effectively and in an inspiring manner.
- Must be analytical, adept to problem solving, and have strong attention to detail.
- Proven record of solving difficult engineering and business problems.
Job Specific Skills
- Has demonstrated experience in building efficient engineering teams or departments, including Development and Quality Assurance.
- Bring tested methodologies and tools supporting iterative, agile development and testing.
- Must be able to foster technical innovation, thinking and excellence.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Has fostered strong engineering and product management ties and processes.
- Has experience organizing and delivering on multiple projects, under dynamic and fast changing environments.
- Should have experience with managing collaborative efforts by distributed development teams in multiple time zones.
- Has proven ability to grow an engineering team through both internal nurturing and external recruitment.
- Has demonstrated ability to drive and contribute to product direction, architecture and high-level design.
- Must be able to inspire, and advocate both business and customer imperatives.
- Will establish and manage external technology partnerships.
- Strong ability to nurture and grow talent.
- Has demonstrated ability to think strategically, work organizationally, and plan product evolution over time.
- Earns respect and loyalty through technical expertise.
- Proven techniques of motivating and inspiring individuals and teams.
- Ability to adopt diverse leadership styles and adapt as situations and individuals demand.
- Strong ability to drive decisions to closure, as well as track their implementations.
Opportunity to work in a World Class organisation.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi