Engineering Project Manager
- This position will work closely with the factories in the region as well as regional SHE, QA, RD&E and other cross functional groups to ensure technical alignment.
- For each Key Technology Platform and selected Discipline, this position will be the main contact with the Global COE or Discipline Lead as applicable.
- This position will also require working with local, regional and global engineering solution providers to source the best and the most innovative solutions for all technical initiatives as well as leverage engineering resources to support the region's needs.
- Must be able to travel across the region.
- The role may involve working with project teams located across multiple time zones, and require attending meetings outside of normal business hours, in the local time zone
- The incumbent will be responsible or provide support to implement Engineering Work Process and the Early Management system in accordance with company strategy across the ASIA region
- Developing process and technical people capabilities across the region
- Planning, and overseeing technical projects
- Foster a team working environment
- Support development of site Capital Budgets in support of Site Master Plans
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53