Head of Business Development and Relationship Management
- Excellent remuneration
- International exposure opportunity
- Career progression in a well-established company
- Develop strategic business development plan
- Develop and recommend measurable profit and production objectives through business development across all distribution channels, including Bancassurance, Online, mobile, digital, DRTV, Direct marketing, lead generation for F2F partners, etc.
- Identify new business partners
- Demonstrate the Customer Analytics and Customer Experience value proposition in all business development presentations
- Develop the business case for regional approval; responsible for putting together business proposal for each Business Partner.
- Brief, negotiate with and ensure all internal and external parties agree on concepts, responsibilities, procedures, governance, priorities, and timetable for each program
- Oversee the coordination of the pilot launch of the new marketing campaign.
- Conduct market intelligence and customer research to become an industry expert and an advisor to proactively serve the needs of the potential Business Partner and build relationship.
- Minimum 8-10 years of solid experience in Business Development or Sales & Marketing or other relevant fields in the Insurance, Banking or Retails industry with 3 years in management and supervisory roles.
- Strong background in content marketing.
- Network within the FSI sector.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the business model of the company
- Strong and proven business development and sales background and experience in mid-size to large multi-national companies
- Profound relationship management experience with strong emphasis on strategic partnership and marketing strategies
- Strong analytical & business assessment skills
- Demonstrated success in face-to-face negotiation
- Development and execution of complex deals
- Ability to develop strategies and action plan to proactively respond to changes in market conditions, customers' and partners' needs and the regulatory environment
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53