- Part of tier 1 international publisher group with HQ in the USA
- Exposure to many regions in Indonesia
- Excellent remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is part of the international company running their business in education filed, book distribution and publishing in Indonesia. They are part of tier 1 international publisher located in the USA. Currently looking for a Country Manager with below requirements.
- Managing, recruiting and motivating sales force and operations staff
- Conducting management sales training programs
- Expansion of Company's operations across Indonesia
- Achieving sales and profit objectives set by the Company
- Identifying new opportunities and assisting in product development
- Overseeing administrative, accounting, inventory, and personnel functions and enforcing Company policies
- Monitoring and improving collections
- Formulating and implementing business strategies
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in similar capacity, preferably in the direct selling industry
- Capable of developing, planning, executing and managing strategic sales to achieve optimum long term objectives
- Dynamic, proactive and result-oriented person
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree holder in the related field
- Not more than 2 jobs in the past 8 years
You will have a great opportunity to work in one of the well-known publisher companies in Indonesia with excellent remuneration.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: