- Part of tier 1 international publisher group with HQ in the USA
- Exposure to many regions in Indonesia
- Excellent remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is part of the international company running their business in education filed, book distribution and publishing in Indonesia. They are part of tier 1 international publisher located in the USA. Currently looking for a Country Manager with below requirements.
- Managing, recruiting and motivating sales force and operations staff
- Conducting management sales training programs
- Expansion of Company's operations across Indonesia
- Achieving sales and profit objectives set by the Company
- Identifying new opportunities and assisting in product development
- Overseeing administrative, accounting, inventory, and personnel functions and enforcing Company policies
- Monitoring and improving collections
- Formulating and implementing business strategies
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in similar capacity, preferably in the direct selling industry
- Capable of developing, planning, executing and managing strategic sales to achieve optimum long term objectives
- Dynamic, proactive and result-oriented person
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree holder in the related field
- Not more than 2 jobs in the past 8 years
You will have a great opportunity to work in one of the well-known publisher companies in Indonesia with excellent remuneration.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.