Business Development Manager
- Map the market and provide market intelligence on a continues basis
- Workout together with regional office a 5 year strategic plan for the country
- Manage IT sales strategies
- Achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Implement and drive sales strategies
- Grow/maintain existing customers while driving new business which include, but not limited to, hospitals, government facilities, corporate groups and independent healthcare groups.
- With the services group, responsible for customer satisfaction and identifying/employing resources to quickly resolve customer concerns.
- Develop/present/execute solutions to migrate customers from analogue to digital; identify/engage resources at strategic times during the transition plan.
- Drive/manage relationships within the industry, including, but not limited to, professional societies, government, partner vendors, OEMs etc.
- Develop opportunities and sales initiatives to maximise revenues, profitability and market shares.
- Implement process improvement and improve sales professionalism within the national sales team
- Participate in the regional annual budgeting process and monthly reporting requirements
- The BDM is responsible for the development of the distributor channels to ensure a complete market coverage by geographic and segment. For this a continuous support to current distributors is required and continuous scouting to assign new distributors for market segments and geographic area's.
- Build and manage direct relationships with OEM's, Identified key hospitals and hospital groups.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years industry experience (Healthcare Imaging or related industry sales, marketing or technical
- management experience)
- Experience and knowledge of hospital and medical clinic environment.
- Ability to sell concepts and solutions in addition to products and services; must possess executive skills.
- Continuous learning orientation; keep updated with new and emerging technologies and markets.
- Innovative, creative, and resilient - willing to take calculated risks in order to succeed.
- Ability to gain respect through leadership, credibility, reputation, and technical/business expertise.
- Excellent ENGLISH written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Strong influential/persuasion skills.
- Sales management skills to develop sales strategies.
- Proactive, self-starter, action oriented, results oriented.
- Ability to travel depending upon geographic, business and/or customer needs.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53