Financial Planning & Analyst Manager
The Financial Planning & Analyst Manager will be reporting to the Finance Director in Jakarta. This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be leading the FP&A Department and will be spear-heading the Company's financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
Our client is a Global Industrial Service Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry and is leading the market player.
- Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in Controlling Function
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: