PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Senior Business Development Manager - Huge Listed Company
The Business Development Manager will be reporting into the Director of Strategy. This position will be based on the Holding Group level. The succesful candidate will be in charge of the business development, strategy and M&A for the organization.
Our client is one of the biggest public listed company in Indonesia.
- Continuously improve and evolve the process and criteria for due diligence, selection, monitoring
- Evaluate asset managers while emphasizing both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Research and prepare reports on special projects as needed.
- Prepare timely investment commentary and communicate investment information and economic data with necessary parties.
- Prepare reports as requested to support new acquisition.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities
- Contribute to business planning at the executive level
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 4-5 years working experience within PE/Asset Management/Securities/Management Consultancy firm
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual, detail oriented and a problem solver
- Good understanding of Financial Modeling and making of a solid powerpoint presentation
- Overseas working experience and education would be preferred
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monico Marcellim Lim on +62 21 2958 8831
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi