- Continuously improve and evolve the process and criteria for due diligence, selection, monitoring
- Evaluate asset managers while emphasizing both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Research and prepare reports on special projects as needed.
- Prepare timely investment commentary and communicate investment information and economic data with necessary parties.
- Prepare reports as requested to support new acquisition.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities
- Contribute to business planning at the executive level
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 4-5 years working experience within PE/Asset Management/Securities/Management Consultancy firm
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual, detail oriented and a problem solver
- Good understanding of Financial Modeling and making of a solid powerpoint presentation
- Overseas working experience and education would be preferred
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: