PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Logistics Supervisor - Multinational Automotive Firm
This role will report to the Logistics Manager and with several staff. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to develop and recommend improvements in supply, production and warehouse practices to ensure greater efficiency. Able to develop systemic strategies and processes to assist departments with commercial decision-making processes, with emphasis on materials purchasing and scheduling, and contract involvement.
A global player company with decades of experience in the automotive industry this business is geared for growth in Indonesia. The key success of this business is to optimize the production capacity and optimizing the logistics process. During this exciting time we are looking for a logistics supervisor responsible for ordering system and logistics planning.
This role will report to the Logistics Manager and with several staff. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and recommend improvements in supply, production and warehouse practices to ensure greater efficiency.
- Develop systemic strategies and processes to assist departments with commercial decision-making processes, with emphasis on materials purchasing and scheduling, and contract involvement.
- Provide regions and branches with information to facilitate the co-ordination of overall company distribution and customer service functions and collect information on future and present distribution needs.
- Review inventory reports and surplus stock lists to estimate the need for improvement in inventory control methods and lead the initiation of corrective measures to restore a satisfactory inventory balance.
- Review production and shipment records of all products to determine conformity with shipping commitments.
- Responsible for tracking inventory, consumables and repairs orders through the supply-chain and vendors supply networks.
- Assist and guide personnel through decision-making processes
We invite potential professional with an eye for contribution and value opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 5 years of strong record in ordering system and logistics planning
- Continuous Improvement - Supports and implements changes aimed at improving performance. Seeks new ways to improve process, methods, systems, products or services
- Strong analytical thinking and process orientation skills
- Ability to make accurate, on-the-spot decisions
- Able to execute daily strategic and hands-on tasks to ensure target realization
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's inspiring multinational company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
- Flexible organization structure.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gani Garbadi on +62 21 2958 8857
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi