- Develop and recommend improvements in supply, production and warehouse practices to ensure greater efficiency.
- Develop systemic strategies and processes to assist departments with commercial decision-making processes, with emphasis on materials purchasing and scheduling, and contract involvement.
- Provide regions and branches with information to facilitate the co-ordination of overall company distribution and customer service functions and collect information on future and present distribution needs.
- Review inventory reports and surplus stock lists to estimate the need for improvement in inventory control methods and lead the initiation of corrective measures to restore a satisfactory inventory balance.
- Review production and shipment records of all products to determine conformity with shipping commitments.
- Responsible for tracking inventory, consumables and repairs orders through the supply-chain and vendors supply networks.
- Assist and guide personnel through decision-making processes
- A proven track record of at least 5 years of strong record in ordering system and logistics planning
- Continuous Improvement - Supports and implements changes aimed at improving performance. Seeks new ways to improve process, methods, systems, products or services
- Strong analytical thinking and process orientation skills
- Ability to make accurate, on-the-spot decisions
- Able to execute daily strategic and hands-on tasks to ensure target realization
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's inspiring multinational company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
- Flexible organization structure.
Tutup pada | 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53