Senior Finance Controller - Huge Plantation Company
- Handle full set of accounts and accounting functions while ensuring accuracy and compliance with current accounting practices/principle. Responsible for the day to day accounts and finance operations and ensure timely financial reporting.
- Involve in develop, implement and maintain financial policies, procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for banking, treasury and forex matters such as perform cash flow forecasts and manage fund requirements, loan and etc.
- Responsible for VAT reporting, tax such as monthly, yearly tax returns.
- Responsible for any compliance reporting such as audit, bank reporting and etc. processed accurately and on a timely basis and within prescribed timescales.
- Involve in preparation and monitoring of budget.
- Involve in establish and maintain proper internal controls.
- Involve in implementing accounting software and procedures.
- Maintain strong internal controls, reporting standards and ensure compliance with accounting and reporting requirements.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting for effective business decision support.
- Mentor and supervise a team of accounts staff.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, bank and etc.
- Min. a degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications such as ACCA /CPA
- Having previous working experience from the Big 4 would be preferable.
- Well versed with accounting software or ERP system
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Has an eye for detail and ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Able to handle challenges, fast-paced environment and dynamic culture
- High integrity and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A team player who is self-motivated.
- Good leadership, good communication skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Willing to relocate to Riau
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53