- Handle full set of accounts and accounting functions while ensuring accuracy and compliance with current accounting practices/principle. Responsible for the day to day accounts and finance operations and ensure timely financial reporting.
- Involve in develop, implement and maintain financial policies, procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for banking, treasury and forex matters such as perform cash flow forecasts and manage fund requirements, loan and etc.
- Responsible for VAT reporting, tax such as monthly, yearly tax returns.
- Responsible for any compliance reporting such as audit, bank reporting and etc. processed accurately and on a timely basis and within prescribed timescales.
- Involve in preparation and monitoring of budget.
- Involve in establish and maintain proper internal controls.
- Involve in implementing accounting software and procedures.
- Maintain strong internal controls, reporting standards and ensure compliance with accounting and reporting requirements.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting for effective business decision support.
- Mentor and supervise a team of accounts staff.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, bank and etc.
- Min. a degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications such as ACCA /CPA
- Having previous working experience from the Big 4 would be preferable.
- Well versed with accounting software or ERP system
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Has an eye for detail and ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Able to handle challenges, fast-paced environment and dynamic culture
- High integrity and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A team player who is self-motivated.
- Good leadership, good communication skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Willing to relocate to Riau
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: