Our client is one of the fastest growth packaging and hygiene companies. The organisation culture supports open mindedness, creative honesty and integrity. With a strong brand they have pursued the business in food, beverage, commercial, medical and logistic in over 108 countries. Since then, they have continuously expanded. The team prepares the full range of engineering services, now they are looking for Process Engineer.
The Process Engineer role is responsible for:
- Support Food & Beverage Hygiene business by conducting plant study, trials and delivering value addition to customers
- Propose recommendations such as improvements in CIP method & engineering modifications
- Conduct trials of proposed CIP methods with company's chemical, validate process in all aspects
- Conduct training to plant personnel
- Coordinate with sales representatives (of different territories) and plant personnel for completion of activity / project as fast as possible
- Manage to different locations across region & plan properly to maximise the overall output
The chosen applicant must have min experience 5 years in process engineering or process design or unit operations of chemical and food processing plant. The candidate must have knowledge in CIP (Cleaning-In-Place). With educational background in degree chemical or dairy food technology. Good communication skill in English.
The chance to be part of growing company and chance to manage plant in Indonesia
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: