We are looking for a high-calibre Indonesian talent with a keen-eye on investment opportunities and strong network within the industrial property sector.
Our client is an international property developer committed to develop integrated cities in Indonesia. They are looking for a Head of Land Acquisition to assist in expanding the business in Indonesia.
This will be an exciting challenge for an individual to contribute to the business growth in Indonesia. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify investment opportunity for growth markets in Indonesia for a big land area (100ha ++)
- Manage the team in conducting market research and evaluating available investment alternatives and their feasibility using the required financial instruments - qualitative and quantitative
- Liaise with the Client's appointed external consultants or partners in formulating the business strategy
- Assist in possible asset acquisition, takeovers and joint ventures
- Set the direction of the new developments and set the policies in place
- Coordinate with local authorities or ensure process complies with the applicable local laws
- Maintain location permit or other related permits
- Build and maintain good relationship with local government and public
Other requirements include:
- University degree and/or above in Finance/ Economics/ Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years experience in the Property / Real Estate industry, with specialization in investment analysis / valuation / strategic consulting for all sectors (commercial and residential)
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbal and written
- Proficient in using financial analysis to assess feasibility of a real estate investment opportunity
- Experience working in Indonesia's Top 20 Real Estate firms is required
- Having more than 100ha land acquisition experience
- Ability to lead and work within a team
- Challenge in growing the business locally
- Opportunity to be in a new role in Indonesia
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gabby Kartyasa on +62 21 2958 8865.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: