Research & Development Senior Manager
The Research & Development Senior Manager in this company will be one of the most crucial and important figure to lead the existing team. Being part of the most reputable multinational company, this individual will have the utmost support and career development from the regional management team and continue to be the market leader.
Our client is one of the fastest growing consumer business globally Their mission is to enrich and improve people's lives and the standard of living. They boast a significant turnover and excellent track record in Asia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share , the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a well experience Research & Development Senior Manager who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Manages the performance of all members of the segment technical team to execute the technical objectives to meet or exceed the goals
- Act as main technical contact at selected key accounts to develop relationships at the management level to better understand the technical execution needs and design the brief execution process to deliver against these needs as well as participating in customer visits and meetings at the customer when required
- Coordinates with all functional areas the overall needs of the department and manages the approach and tools to improve the technical execution of the segment
- Manages the lab/pilot plant equipment needs within the capital budget to improve the ability to execute technical projects within the segment
- Provide technical leadership for functional groups to select, elevate, and promote technology which improves the ability to provide better technical solutions with the segment
- Minimum 12 years of working experience and at least being at the top management for the past 8 years
- Strong in Savoury technical skills
- Must lead a big team of 20 people minimum is compulsory
- Must come from a consumer and food industry
- Must posses a very strong leadership
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Strong character with an exception drive and enthusiasm
- Having international exposure will be preferred
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: