A Purchasing & Finance System Lead Engineer is urgently required for our client part of well-established and highly successful, Internationally renowned car manufacturer. It is essential for this position that you have manufacturing operations (system) experience, you must be a productive team player, able to work to deadlines and targets but also be self-motivated, organised and able to multi task.
An Internationally recognised Car Manufacturer based in Bekasi.
- Assist purchasing and financial management to effectively develop information management, and support the performance improvement of vehicle production and operation.
- Responsible for the procurement and financial planning of the area of IT, proposed and organized the implementation of IT solutions, delivery of IT products and data services.
- Managing and overseeing all SAP-related applications (FICO & MM) that support the business processed throughout the plant.
- Proficient use and knowledge in SAP Applications (FICO & MM), SAP basic support.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in financial management and SAP system operation management.
- Understand the business operation knowledge of the enterprise financial system; understand the SAP system architecture and logic, and have a good system analysis ability.
- Good knowledge of purchasing related professional knowledge and system management experience.
- Strong system management experience, be able to deal with the common failure of the system in a timely manner, major failure to timely communication and coordination.
- Must be fluent in English, good written and oral expression ability.
- Problem solving, customer orientation, technical learning ability, time management.
The opportunity to work for an esteemed Car manufacturer which offers career progression
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hussein Mohsin on +62 21 2958 8859
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: