Plant Operation System Lead Engineer
A Plant Operation System Lead Engineer is urgently required for our client part of well-established and highly successful, Internationally renowned car manufacturer. It is essential for this position that you have manufacturing operations (system) experience,
An Internationally recognised Car Manufacturer based in Bekasi.
- Assist the vehicle production and operation business to effectively carry out the information management, to support the vehicle production and operation of business management performance improvement.
- Responsible for the production and operation of the region's IT planning, proposed and organised the implementation of IT solutions, delivery of IT products and data services.
- This position is responsible for developing requirements in the plant operation system pivotal role in developing new products. Working with internal and external (customer) groups, the systems engineer will be responsible to ensure system-level requirements are properly defined and met.
- Capture / Define system architecture and systems-level functional requirements
- Support the creation of system requirements documents utilising bench-marking information.
- Support bench-marking activities
- Master of IT project management and it project management, a more skilled in GMS and application knowledge, understand the automobile manufacturing knowledge, have a good knowledge of IT technical application, master the knowledge of information management and have certain management ability, managerial work 3 years above.
- Strong in business requirements gathering, system analysis ability, able to leading to complete the demand solution.
- PREFERABLY from Manufacturing Operations experience (system - Automotive) with exposure in Application Manufacturing Execuive System or Assembly.
- Good knowledge of logistics related, including inventory management, distribution Management.
- Good IT project management skills, master and be able to control the implementation of the entire project, and effectively promote the progress of the project.
- English, good written and oral expression ability.
- Excellent Problem solving skill set
- Customer-oriented approach
- Technical learning ability and possess good time management.
The opportunity to work for an esteemed Car manufacturer which offers career progression
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hussein Mohsin on +62 21 2958 8859
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: