After Sales Service Manager - EPC
Our respected client is currently hiring an After Sales Service Manager to handle its major account namely state owned oil company.
Our client originated in Germany in 1879 and has been doing commercial operation in Indonesia since 1971. Currently they are developing their EPC business in Indonesia.
This position will be in charge for, but not limited to:
1. Business development & Sales process in plant Industries
2. Networking with customers for identification of business opportunities
3. Operating and technical services experience in Air Separation Unit, Hydrogen, Ammonia, PSA, LNG is desirable.
4. Understand the client requirements of technical services, spares, proprietary components like PSA, Cold Box, PLC, etc.
5. Exposure of revamp experience is an added qualification
6. Experience of representing a team or region with reporting & coordination with head office
Candidates are expected to have an engineering degree, preferably chemical or mechanical engineering with 10 to 15 years of sales and plant operation experience within relevant field. Fluency in English is a must.
This job offers an opportunity to work for a rapidly developing organisation with international exposure.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Omar] [Rozak] on [+62 21 2958 8867].
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: