To address the technical support services requirements and implement the drill and blast improvement projects, dnx products and services at the key customer sites in Indonesia region. The success of this role will be measured by the delivery of technical support and implementation of drill and blast improvement projects, and effectively supporting and promoting dnx products and services at key customer sites in the area in a professional manner.
- Tertiary degree in a suitable discipline such as mining, civil, geo-technical engineering or basic sciences.
- Minimum of three to five years experience in the chosen discipline.
- Familiarity with blast audits, blast monitoring techniques and blast design software.
- Implement and manage agreed technical support services to customers in the Indonesia area as per the contractual agreements.
- Identify the drill and blast improvement projects in key customer’s mine sites and solutions to improve them. Manage their implementation by delivering to the agreed outcomes.
- Identify the opportunities to implement Value in Use products such as Dyno Nobel bulk delivery systems and bulk emulsion techonology at Key customer sites and demonstrate their value through practical measurements.
- Develop strong and long term relationships with key mine personnel to enhance Dyno Nobel’s technical credibility and capability.
- To act responsibly and safely, and to adhere to DNAP policies, procedures and standards for HSEQ.
- Support and promote dnx initiation systems and bulk products and product literature.
- To manage the Dyno Nobel CDR Process and Ideation Process in Indonesia.
- Actively coordinate the technical training program for internal and external customers.
- Decision Making Authority: Medium
- Major Challenges: Customer Request
- Very good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and adapt in using scientific method and logic in role
- Computer literate