- Establish business relationship with key account in Food Manufacturing companies (FMCG)
- Develop strong market knowledge for food Ingredients in Indonesia
- Responsible to increase sales revenue by expanding market share in your area.
- Provide detailed sales and marketing strategies in your area for each accounts
- Responsible for accounts receivables, monitoring A/R and coordinates with accounts receivable controller.
- A minimum 3 years experience as Sales or Business Development Executive in an Food ingredients Industry
- Degree in Food Technology or other Food Science related degree.
- Good market knowledge on processed food industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: