PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Technical Sales Executive - Global Food Ingredient Company
The Technical Sales Executive will be reporting to the Business Manager.The successful candidate will work closely with Regional sales and Technical Service team. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the area (Jakarta or Semarang).
Our client is a Global Food Ingredients Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a Technical Sales Executive who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Establish business relationship with key account in Food Manufacturing companies (FMCG)
- Develop strong market knowledge for food Ingredients in Indonesia
- Responsible to increase sales revenue by expanding market share in your area.
- Provide detailed sales and marketing strategies in your area for each accounts
- Responsible for accounts receivables, monitoring A/R and coordinates with accounts receivable controller.
This role is based in Jakarta or Semarang, we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 3 years experience as Sales or Business Development Executive in an Food ingredients Industry
- Degree in Food Technology or other Food Science related degree.
- Good market knowledge on processed food industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yasodara Oeyanto on +62 21 2958 8850
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support