- Bachelor degree from reputable university correlated with the subject taught (early childhood education background is preferable).
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading and listening).
- Having teaching experience in national-plus/international school will be beneficial.
- Highly initiative, hard working, creative, communicative, team player and can do multi-function tasks.
- Have passion in teaching children.
- Teach the subject in English with a good approach and classroom management.
- Submits the scheme of work, lesson plans, project plans, daily tests/quizzes on or before the agreed deadline.
- Conducts yearly evaluation and revisions of the scheme of work.
- Attends relevant off-campus seminars and trainings.
Please send your application letter along with the attachment as follows (in one file: Ms. Word or .pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae and recent photograph
- ID Card
- Diploma and Transcript
- Other supporting documents (such as TOEFL/IELTS certificate)
Put the position code BSD–KG–CT as the subject to:
with a maximum attachment size of 1 MB before 10 August 2016.
Saint John’s Catholic School is an International Standard School (Satuan Pendidikan Kerjasama) from Playgroup to Senior High School based in BSD City-Tangerang and Meruya-West Jakarta.
We are committed to providing strong basic education living up to our three-fold ideal of Scientia, Virtus, et Vita (Science, Virtues, and Life Skill) within the framework of Christian values.
The curriculum blends and synthesizes the International Pearson Edexcel and National curriculum, and best practices proven beneficial to the needs of the educational system.
As we grow for academic year 2016/2017 we invite qualified and highly-motivated people to fill the position of: