- Bachelor degree from reputable university correlated with the subject taught (early childhood education background is preferable).
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading and listening).
- Having teaching experience in national-plus/international school will be beneficial.
- Highly initiative, hard working, creative, communicative, team player and can do multi-function tasks.
- Have passion in teaching children.
- Teach the subject in English with a good approach and classroom management.
- Submits the scheme of work, lesson plans, project plans, daily tests/quizzes on or before the agreed deadline.
- Conducts yearly evaluation and revisions of the scheme of work.
- Attends relevant off-campus seminars and trainings.
Please send your application letter along with the attachment as follows (in one file: Ms. Word or .pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae and recent photograph
- ID Card
- Diploma and Transcript
- Other supporting documents (such as TOEFL/IELTS certificate)
Put the position code BSD–KG–CT as the subject to:
with a maximum attachment size of 1 MB before 10 August 2016.