This position main job purpose is to ensure good relationship between Company, Government Institution and Non Government Organization by planning and coordinating company participation in government-initiated program and developing and maintaining good relationship with government institution and Non Government Organization.
The qualified candidate will have following job responsibilities :
- Prepare and propose department yearly work plan and budget and control its spending
- Prepare and propose department’s Standard Operating Procedure and control its implementation
- Ensure coordination and relation with government institution and NGO is maintained according to company interest
- Ensure the availability of latest information on laws and regulation related to company operation
- Ensure the availability of valid permit and license
- Ensure company participation in program initiated by government
- Ensure company participation program is implemented according to schedule and plan
- Ensure the availability of report on Government Relation Department’s activity
To meet enable candidate meet the job responsibilities, we prefer candidate to have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Melak.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Government or External Relation in Mining Company
- Full-Time position(s) available.