- University graduate majoring in Mathematics/Statistic/Industrial Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have strong interest in data statistical and logical modelling.
- Able to study formula and algorithm written in mathematical notation.
- Strong foundation in Mathematics and Algorithm Logic.
- Good communication skill.
- Good team player, a great self-starter, and self motivator.
- Highly motivated and able to work in team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fast learner.
- Good English both verbal and written.
- Willing to travel domestic and overseas.
- Willing to be stationed overseas for project implementation.
Send your application + CV + copies of certificates to career[at]ebdesk[dot]com with subject “eBdesk Technology Vacancy” and position code (Data Scientist). Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PT eBdesk was established in 1998, as a software company to develop Corporate Portal-Collaboration Tools, Work Flow, Knowledge Management & Document Management, based on Internet Technology. Our focus gives us strength to produce proven product with continuous development to stay ahead of the technology change and trend. We have been successfully implementing projects in other countries and aggressively enhance the business development, and expansion in foreign markets.