- Male, age min. 23 - 27 years old
- University graduate majoring in industrial engineering
- Preferable to have experience in media industry (2 years)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and long term working relationships
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point) and database management
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and business principles
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills and experienced in producing correspondence and documents
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Suitable profile: presentable, independent, honest, loyal and reliable
- Good Remuneration for the right
Send your application + CV + copies of certificates to career[at]ebdesk[dot]com with subject “eBdesk Technology Vacancy” and position code (Personal Assitant). Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PT eBdesk was established in 1998, as a software company to develop Corporate Portal-Collaboration Tools, Work Flow, Knowledge Management & Document Management, based on Internet Technology. Our focus gives us strength to produce proven product with continuous development to stay ahead of the technology change and trend. We have been successfully implementing projects in other countries and aggressively enhance the business development, and expansion in foreign markets.