- Translate stakeholders requirements into reporting deliverables
- Update existing dashboards and distribute to various distribution groups daily.
- Assist analyst team with dashboard and report generation
- Work with IT/Database team to extract and process the right data from our internal data warehouse to report and visualize KPIs for end users in the company.
- Meet with various business units within the organization to gather needs and help develop new reports, dashboards, or KPIs to solve business objectives
- Develop performance metrics to help clearly archive and communicate changes to data definitions and processes to field teams
- Help to ensure accurate data collection by working with field members to better understand process and data collection steps.
- Monitor data inputs to prevent corrupt or fraudulent data input.
- Perform additional ad-hoc business analysis and project management as needed.
- Participate in evaluating new technologies so as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence need
- 1-3 years of experience in a reporting & analytical role, preferably within a sales oriented organization, and market research company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, demonstrating strong analytical prowess
- High attention to detail with a track record of hitting deadlines with accurate work
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong eye for design and user experience.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills; proven ability to manage multiple priorities and provide excellent follow through
- Ability to work solve abstract problems in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Exceptional Excel skills with some exposure to basic database concepts
- A strong passion for self-improvement and a personal responsibility for on-going skill development
- Must be professional in conduct and practice, and also reliable
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Adhere to all established company policies, procedures, and safety rules as outlined
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Ability to manual processing of data
- Working knowledge of analysis and reporting tools
- Extensive experience cum working knowledge of computers, especially in data extract/reporting software
- Expertise in delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, data quality assessment and data profiling
- Ability to frequently communicate orally, write, read, comprehend, reason, and perform basic mathematic calculations and analyze
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, iCar Asia (ASX:ICQ) owns and operates ASEAN's No. 1 network automotive portals. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we are focused on developing and operating leading automotive portals in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
iCar Asia is continuously working in capitalise on its market-laeding positions in the rapidly growing online automotive advertising market throughout the region. Our online properties currently reaches over 4.8 million car buyers and enthusiasts in the region every month with over 450,000 cars listed for sale.
Our Brands include Thaicar.com and Autospinn.com in Thailand; Carlist.my, livelifedrive.com and EVO magazine in Malaysia and Mobil123.com in Indonesia.
iCar is a young and dynamic work place with aggressive plans to grow quickly. We are looking for ambitious and committed individuals to help build our winning culture and be a part of our success.
WHY JOIN US?
We are always on the look-out for exceptionally talented people to join our revolutionary, rapidly growing in teams in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia who will strive to support the achievement of our Vision of becoming ASEAN's largest and most trusted digital media marketplace.
Our team members are selected on the basis of a wide variety of skills and aptitudes according to the job for which they apply - but drive and dedication to be the best, creative proactivity, taking responsibility and being accountable, staying positive when handling challenges, an adaptable attitude and whole-hearted commitment are high on the list of essential qualities for all of our roles.
iCar Asia being a young and fast growing business, there are plenty of room for growth and opportunity to advance your career with us. All you need is the right attitude and hunger to work along with the fast pace of our business and be the best in what you do!
If you think you have what it takes, check out our vacancies at http://www.icarasia.com/category/job-indonesia/ ; seize the moment, and email your resume to email@example.com!!
Good luck with your application! If you are successful, we are confident you'll enjoy inspiring, fun and rewarding employment with a unique employer in an exciting industry
Review ( MOBIL SATU ASIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan yang sangat cocok bagi orang yang menyukai tantangan. Perusahaan banyak mengadakan training program guna mendidik karyawan agar menjadi tenaga kerja profesional.
SOP yang berjalan masih tidak sesuai dengan peraturan yang ada sehingga tidak ada revisi di akhir bulan untuk job descrpition.