BEIJING SHENWU ENVIRONTMENT AND ENERGY TECHNOLOGY, PT
MANDARIN TRANSLATOR /( PLACEMENT KENDARI - SOUTHEAST SULAWESI )
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma from any major
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Indonesia
- Fluent in mandarin and English (good speaking, writing, reading and written)
- Must be Excellent in Mandarin Language
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Honest, hard working, diciplined and have responsible
- Willing to be placed at Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi
- Full Time position(s) available for 2 or 3 person
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
Beijing Shenwu Environment & Energy Technology Corp. (hereinafter referred to as Shenwu Corp.) is a solution provider for energy conservation and environmental protection technology of global fossil resources (including coal, petroleum, natural gas and derived fuel) and atmospheric haze control technology. Shenwu Corp., having a registered capital of RMB 360 million Yuan, with a total asset of RMB 5.5 billion Yuan by the end of 2013, and owning 8 stock holding subsidiaries, with more than 2800 employees, is currently an industry leader in China specializing in high efficient and clean utilization of fossil resources, mineral resources and renewable resources and in R&D and industrialization of new technologies. The company is one of the first energy saving service companies certified and filed by NDRC (National Development and Reform Commission), identified by the MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology) and MOF (Ministry of Finance) as a national model enterprise for technological innovation.
PT Beijing Shenwu Environment & Energy Technology is a PMA company in Indonesia, which EPC (metallurgy Engineering and Chemical Engineering) are our main business, due to our expand project requirements, we are looking for: