- • Outstanding career development opportunities
- • Have a lot benefit
- • Fast track career progression
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Reports 401k savings by distributing and explaining quarterly election forms.
- Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accounting, Supervision, Benefits Administration, Audit, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Quality Management, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills and People Development;
- must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting, Budgeting, People Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Review ( PT Prospect Motor )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Suasana kerja di perusahaan sangat nyaman dan kondusif. Ditambah lagi, rekan kerja sangat baik dan saling menghargai serta mudah diajak bekerjasama.
Disini metode kerja yang digunakan belum bisa mensupport pekerjaan sepenuhnya karena masih memakai metode tradisional sehingga harus ada perubahan untuk kedepannya.