Prospect Motor PT
Supervisor Accounting and Finance
- • Outstanding career development opportunities
- • Have a lot benefit
- • Fast track career progression
Job Description :
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Reports 401k savings by distributing and explaining quarterly election forms.
- Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accounting, Supervision, Benefits Administration, Audit, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Quality Management, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills and People Development;
- must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting, Budgeting, People Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Aviasi / Penerbangan|
|Perusahaan||Prospect Motor PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Prospect Motor as supervise 34 Dealers area outside of Java as a Main Dealer. We are located at MH Thamrin road in Lippo Cikarang, one of the most prospective place for businesses in Indonesia.
As a Main Dealer, we are the principal of Sales, Services, Strategy and Dealer Developments for every movement has ever made by Honda Network in outside Java & Bali. We also own a Local Dealer as our side project.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT. Prospect Motor as supervise 34 Dealers area outside of Java as a Main Dealer. We are located at MH Thamrin road in Lippo Cikarang, one of the most prospective place for businesses in Indonesia. We have a dynamic corporate culture, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Prospect Motor PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 17 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Suasana kerja di perusahaan sangat nyaman dan kondusif. Ditambah lagi, rekan kerja sangat baik dan saling menghargai serta mudah diajak bekerjasama.
- Disini metode kerja yang digunakan belum bisa mensupport pekerjaan sepenuhnya karena masih memakai metode tradisional sehingga harus ada perubahan untuk kedepannya.