The incumbent will report to the National Key Account Manager, and be responsible mainly assisting the National Key Account Manager in managing Sales strategies and activities by coordinating and developing Sales Supervisor, Salesman, SPG/ MDs to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
Detail task include :
- Achieve account sales objectives and manage D & A and Business Development budget efficiently.
- Monitor account /channel/ area performance to ensure that objectives are being achieved in accordance with strategies.
- Prepare modern trade annual promo plan through account plan by account for separate categories.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate modern trade team through customer and Key Account Management development.
- Develop and Join business plan, negotiate trading terms and conduct BR together with NKAM by account regularly
- Coordinate and conduct trade marketing and consumer promo initiatives to increase business share
- Ensure effective implementation of programs ie. Trade marketing through a highly organized feedback and measurement system.
- Merchandising standard – roll out standard planogram implementation, SPG/MD standardization, Brand Blocking and Best Look Merchandising, etc.
The General requirement :
- Candidate possess a Bachelor's Degree in any field from reputable University
- Minimum 7 years of experience in sales management in which 3 years as Key Account Manager in FMCG, preferably in the personal care and the household products
- Good understanding of financial principles and implications, particularly in line with Sales and Marketing impacts
- Good communication and presentation skills, likewise good selling and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrates a strong leadership and should be able to maintain stable performance under pressure
- Possess strong Analytical skills, and proven ability to manage complexity
- Project / process management, communication and presentation skill in a multicultural environment
- Willing to work in the tough environment (result oriented person).
- An attractive remuneration package would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experiences of the selected candidates.
- If your qualifications meet the requirements above, please send or email your application letter, detailed CV with your current and expected remuneration package, and recent photograph to:
Reliable Partner for Human Capital Solution
Executive Search | Consultancy
Find us online!! www.talentpool-indonesia.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidential. Please note only short listed candidates will be notified.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Buncit Raya No.41B, Kalibata, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Talentpool Indonesia is a human capital solution provider focusing in the services of executive search and Human Resource consulting firm in Jakarta.
Our client is amongst South Asia’s leading manufacture and marketers of personal care products, bringing asian focused brands to millions of Asian consumers. As Multinational company having more than 45 brands, 275 products in over 1.500 packaging formats, leading the brands in the personal care products and the household products market.In line with its rapid growth and expansion, the company is now looking for highly qualified and dedicated professional to be part of its winning team as