PT Feng Tay Indonesia Enterprises
IT Developer Application System
- To supports and maintains the applications by providing administration, account management and resolution of software and hardware issues as well as develops new system designs.
- Will responsible to handle all MIS activities to support company activities.
- Planning and implementing future System developments and undertaking project work.
- Ensuring that all system IT equipment complies with industry standards.
Required Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle Database or other equivalent Database system.
- Having knowledge and experience in develop using Oracle Developer 11G (Form/Report) or Oracle Developer 6i is preferred but not essential.
- Having knowledge of Web programming (java, php, etc) would be an advantage.
- Familiar with Windows or Linux Server operating System.
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving and strong conceptual skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- High motivation, good attitude and hard working.
- Able to work under pressure with deadline.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung (Bandung District).
|Lokasi||Bandung, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
A Foreign Investment Company (PMA). Manufacturing of sporting goods for export. Currently has 10,000 employee. Subsidiary of large company group that operated in 5 countries Taiwan, Indonesia, China, Vietnam, and India
Located at Jl. Raya Banjaran KM 14.6 Kec. Pameungpeuk Bandung Jawa Barat
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Values and Core Competence Feng Tay Enterprises Co., Ltd. was established in 1971 and focuses mainly on producing athletic shoes. Its headquarters, primarily for product development and human resources functions, is located at Yunlin Science and Industrial Park in Taiwan, while its factories are spread throughout China, Vietnam, Indonesia and India. Feng Tay Group currently has around 95,000 employees and produces more than one sixth of NIKE's total annual sales volume. Feng Tay operates on three intrinsic values, practices a firm and pragmatic management style and emphasizes quality in manufacturing. As a result of our leadership and employees' diligence in adhering to our values over the past 37 years, our Group operates on an exceptionally solid foundation that keeps us growing stronger each year. Our Values Earnestly conducting business with integrity and compliance Steadily improving the foundation for continuing success Consistently making products of exceptional quality For years to come, Feng Tay will continue to live by its values while pursuing three fundamental quests: Reasonable Profit Profit is used to raise employee compensation, enhance the work environment and acquire the latest technology. These investments result in lower production costs and increase our competitiveness which in turn leads to additional revenue and profit. Work-Life Balance Feng Tay promotes a balance between work and life. Through coordination by the management team, production time is well organized, resulting in maximum work efficiency, minimal overtime, and a healthy and balanced life for all employees. Everlasting Existence Feng Tay's primary objective is to prosper long into the future. Maintaining top quality while minimizing costs ensures customer satisfaction essential to our continual existence. Core Competence Quality, human resources planning and research and development are our core competence that have led our company through challenges in the past and will continue to serve as the guiding lights in the future. Quality The pursuit of upgrading quality toward perfection is rooted in all managers and employees. In a competitive global market, only through insistence on high quality, pragmatism, and perfection are we able to satisfy our customers and maintain our position as a driving force in the industry. Human Resources Planning Through management regulations, teamwork, leadership, and driving spirit, we provide an environment in which our employees not only work but also learn and develop. By increasing our personnel's core competence and creating a motivating atmosphere, our organization is continually expanding and growing stronger as a group. Research and Development Innovation is expected not only from our research and development departments but also from all employees; and by working together as a team and keeping an entrepreneurial spirit, Feng Tay Group is continually finding new ways to add value, keeping us at the forefront of the shoe manufacturing industry.