- To analyze and propose port operation budget under Adaro operation by collecting budget from each unit under operational departement to support its daily acitvity in port department.
- To analyze all data (Barging Performance, Floating Crane, etc) related to transshipment activities & to give recommendation for improvement.
- To ensure all data related to operational expenditure, such as fuel, fresh water, rental, etc are properly input and provide day to day data analysis report to head department to ensure budget operational are well monitor & controlled
- To develop program to ensure PDCA are running well in Adaro Operation
- Ensure Document controls are well implemented and updated.
- Ensure logistic supply process for Taboneo operation are not delay.
- To ensure stevedoring administration process are not delaying to ship operation
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Engineering, ANT
- Have certification: Marine Specific Competency, ISM Code, ISO 9001 (MR or QA training, Doc Control)
- Have min 5 years total experience with min 3 years experience in Shipping and Port Management Operation
- Have competencies in Management System, Shipping, Port Administration, QA or QC Inspector
- Willing to be located in Taboneo, Kalimantan Selatan
Only candidates who apply through Adaro website will be proceed.