- To delegate duties to Finished Product, Raw Material and Spare Part Store Keepers.
- To maintain documented procedures to control documents, product transaction and material transaction in and out of the factory.
- To perform periodic stock take of goods stored and compare the same with recorded figures.
- To ensure that whenever the goods are despatched FIFO is followed and according to the Instuctions from the Shipping Instuctions & Delivery Note.
- To ensure any other assignments in line with his field of work entrusted by his superior is accompalished.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economi, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as Supervisor Warehouse/Store in Industry.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Pulau Nias Selatan KIM II Mabar.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good command English both written and oral.
- Active, dynamic, good analyze, independent, good leadership.