- To identify production requirements of raw material and to establish production programs of various production lines.
- To establish annual plan for raw material procurement in coordination with Purchasing section.
- To prepare Production Plan and to ensure the procurement of its required materials.
- Provide the Account Department with the necessary information for cost calculation (production hours, raw material consumption).
- To identify with the Production Department concerned the most efficient means of utilizing machinery and raw material and to introduce a periodical assessment reports in this regard.
- To coordinate with store section regarding raw material stock status and to identify the appropriate level of stock required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as PPIC Officer in Industry.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Pulau Nias Selatan KIM II Mabar.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good command English both written and oral.
- Active, dynamic, good analyze, independent person.