Asst. Head of Health Safety & Environment
- Male, 32 - 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Preferably Supervisor or high level, specializing in Engineering - Environmental /Health /Safety or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong leadership (coaching & counseling) and team works skills.
- Strong English & Bahasa language.
- Understanding Basic skills : ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, Emergency Response, Fire Fighting and Protection, First Aid, Behavior Based Safety (BBS), MSDS, HSE & Contractor Management System, Incident investigation, and government regulations related.
- Time management, planning and organization capabilities.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Internet.
- To lead, implement, and monitor the activities to ensure that at any time all company’s environmental, health and safety requirements are being followed. Report incidents and non-compliance issue to the management.
- Monitoring and evaluation production processing in accordance with the Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) Production, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, HSE, and 5S implementing.
- Planning the quality meeting schedule, organize and control the activities of subordinat.
- To make assessments about the Quality Management System (QMS), Health Safety & Environment (HSE), and Contamination Preventions (CP) in accordance with the requirements.
- To provide internal training related to the quality / CPS / HSE - ISO.
- Representing the company with third parties regarding issues QMS audit, HSE and CP.
- To lead correction /preventive action and save documents relating to quality.
- To make a report to the plant manager regarding the implementation of QMS, HSE, and CP.
- To ensure all employees (permanent /contract /third party) to obey the rules in the company K3.
- Manage the handling and waste disposal operations (B3 and Non B3) in accordance with regulations and laws applicable.
- Identifying aspects and control of important aspects and run the procedure Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
- To conduct monitoring of environmental management program (OTP) in parts each to control the significant environmental aspects.
- To control emergency situations.
- To adjust inventory stock (PPE) (always available in accordance with the specification requirements)