The Production Operator reports to the Production Supervisor/Manager and is responsible for the efficient operation of Production Section to include batching, actual packing and labeling.
- To coordinate with Production Supervisor/Manager regarding production schedule.
- In accordance with production plan to prepare and check the raw materials.
- In accordance with the Standard Operating procedure to make the product/adhesive with appropriate records.
- Carry out the process testing based on the specification requirement.
- Control the mixing process parameters and make sure the products made under required condition.
- Observe and find out the abnormality during the mixing process and report to the Production Supervisor/Manager timely.
- Propose changes to the Production Supervisor/Manager about the mixing process to optimize the manufacturing process continuously.
- To perform product transition/mixer cleaning as necessary.
- Be responsible for taking good care of the operating and maintenance equipment and tools.
- To perform housekeeping within the area of responsibility.
- To ensure safety at work all the time and participate in all safety activities.
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by the Production Supervisor/Manager.
Work location in Ngoro Industrial Park, Mojokerto.
For 128 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global industrial adhesives provider in specialty chemical products like adhesives, sealants, coatings and polymers. We are a multinational company base in the US in St Paul, Minnesota. Through our shared vision, strong leadership and spirit of collaboration, we consistently deliver adhesive innovations that enhance products and lives. We are globally presence in 43 countries and has customers in more than 100 nations
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent in Surabaya, Mojorketo that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.