This position is responsible for handling administrative and accounting duties for management. Job duties include handling day-to-day office tasks, communications and accounting activities.
Job responsibilities :
- Preparing checks, creating budgets, and calculating billing statements.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing and submitting tax forms.
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Checking company bank statements.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Dealing with suppliers to purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management.
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Prepare the profit and loss sheets for the annual accounts.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain the petty cash flow and record.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Create daily and monthly financial report (income, running cash balance, bank settlement, provit and loss).
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Job Requirements :
- Excellent English both spoken and written, especially to explain complex things in financial fields.
- Have experience in the same position for 2 to 3 years at restaurant.
- Have knowledge in Food & Beverage.
- Bachelor's Degree on Finance/Accoutancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Outstanding understanding about Indonesian Tax and accounting laws.
- Ability to work quickly and accurate.
- Good concentration.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work with datelines.
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Excel.
- Able to using MYOB, XERO, Quickbooks, or any other accounting software.
This is a full time job, and the applicants must be willing to work in Echo Beach, Canggu area. Please do not apply if you are not living in Bali or domicilie in Bali. Please send your CV directly to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not apply through Jobstreet. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thanks