Main Responsibility :
- The maintenance worker shall be responsible for the security at the current working day and the effective maintenance work.
- The maintenance worker shall ensure to complete the equipment inspection, metal pollution inspection, period maintenance of transfering production, emergent maintenance and weekly, monthly maintenance task at the current day, and shall guarantee the maintenance quality.
- To abide by the security policy and percedure stipulated by the HB Fuller company and the State at any place and any time during the work.
- Taking charge of the security to PG15 and Labor worker and the effective operation so as to ensure the work is completed by them in time.
- Training PG15 and labor workers some maintenance skills.
Primary Duties :
- To carefully execute daily inspection, especially the inspection to the key point of the equipment.
- To carefully execute inspection about the metal pollution and insect pollution.
- To execute maintenance to the equipment weekly and monthly according to the maintenance procedure.
- To fast respond to the emergent maintenance task and resume operation of equipment with the fast speed.
- To assist the engineer or director to complete the improvement of distributed project with safety, punctuality, quality guarantee.
- To ensure the safety stock related to self- spare parts.
- To be proficient in using STOP card to report the safety condition.
- Coordinating the works of PG15 and labor workers;
- Independently resolving equipment issues.
- Communicating with other departments and resolving on-site issues in time.
- Minimizing the complaints rate of maintenance from other departments.
Required Skills :
- The person who is in priority in the field of manufacturing, especially in chemical industry or bond industry.
- Possessing at least three-year mechanical and electrical working experiences.
- With excellent DIY capability.
- Be active and initiative, earnest and responsible to the work.
- Possessing basic operational skills of official software.
- Possessing excellent teamwork communication ability.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Maintenance/ Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Welcome to the world of H.B. Fuller! Our company is a leading provider of specialty adhesives and chemical products used to create hundreds of brand name goods around the world.
Your day probably begins and ends with us. Just about everywhere you look - including the windows through which you see and the magazines you read - you'll find adhesives and sealants procduced by H.B. Fuller. Most likely we made the glue holding together your cereal box, the seals that keep your refrigerator airtight and, the adhesives in your baby's disposable diaper. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality and convenience of modern life. We take pride in working with our customers to add value.
We also take pride in our ability to deliver results consistently for our shareholders. For three consecutive years, starting in 2005, Forbes magazine named H.B. Fuller to its Platinum 400 list of best big companies, largely because of its strong returns, conservative accounting, financial strength, and sound corporate governance practices. We succeed for many reasons, not least of which is our focus on profitable growth, data-driven decision-making, a keen global mindset, and the establishment of customer intimacy.
At H.B. Fuller, we are committed to connecting what matters, bringing together people. processess and products that answer and solve customer challenges.