- Maintain the co-workers to work propperly in production line.
- Able to handle the part, process, manpower obstacles
- Improving jig, part, and process as countinously improvent
- Collate weekly production line progress
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, AutoCad, Solidwork.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Able to work in Margomulyo, Tandes, Surabaya
- Full-Time position(s) available.