1.To coordinate with Production Supervisor/Manager regarding production schedule.
2.In accordance with production plan to prepare and check the raw materials.
3.In accordance with the Standard Operating procedure to make the product/adhesive with appropriate records.
4.Carry out the process testing based on the specification requirement.
5.Control the mixing process parameters and make sure the products made under required condition.
6.Observe and find out the abnormality during the mixing process and report to the Production Supervisor/Manager timely.
7.Propose changes to the Production Supervisor/Manager about the mixing process to optimize the manufacturing process continuously.
8.To perform product transition/mixer cleaning as necessary.
9.Be responsible for taking good care of the operating and maintenance equipment and tools.
10.To perform housekeeping within the area of responsibility.
11.To ensure safety at work all the time and participate in all safety activities.
12.To perform other duties as may be assigned by the Production Supervisor/Manager.
- Work location in Ngoro Industrial Park, Mojokerto.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 17/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ngoro Industri Park, Ngoro, East Java, Indonesia