- Handle employment and general affair problem like leave, overtime (time sheet), daily worker, employment contract, and insurance claim
- Handle accounting task such: invoice and petty cash
- Manage and Coordinate all administrative tasks and people problems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor or Master Degree of Civil Engineering or Human Resource Management or Management Administration.
- Candidate must have 10 years of working experience as Project Administrator and General Affairs along with 3 years experience in managerial level, specific only in Construction business.
- Preferably candidate with experience at Site area.
- Candidate must knowledgeable and experience in detail of payroll, recruitment, permit, K3, BPJS, Depnaker and environment.
- Candidate should expertise in project planning, safety and issues that related surrounding project area.
- Candidate must have leadership skill and able to build a team
- Candidate will be placed at industrial estate area (Cikarang, Karawang, Cilegon and etc.).
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
PT. Kajima Indonesia
3rd Floor, Sentral Senayan II, Jl. Asia Afrika No.8, Jakarta - 10270
Attn.: Personnel Section