- S1/Graduate degree in IT or related field.
- Minimum GPA 3.2 and above. (Graduate from UI and ITB is a plus).
- Strong programming and database skills.
- Good communication skill, quality minded with analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft platform and tools for application development (Visual studio, ASP MVC/API C#, database SQL Server, etc )
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player and able to work under minimal supervision
- Willing to share knowledge and coach other team members.