- • Global Company in more than 30 countries
- • Exciting role (Asia Pacific regional/team leader/managerial etc)
- • We offer more competitive remuneration package
- Implement action plan to achieve the sales targets.
- Introduce and convince benefits and advantages of the product to customers.
- Compile and regularly update a database of hospitals/institutions, private practices and pharmacies that have become customers and prospective customers in accordance with the criteria of the company.
- Prepare report, such as coverage of visits to doctors and pharmacies (daily, weekly and monthly), evaluation of the realization of sales.
- Gather information about doctors, prescribing patterns and activities of competitors in the medical device product / areas.
- Ensure the availability of product in general hospitals and pharmacies.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with customers and distributors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medical Science, Nurse Science, Biology, Veterinary or related degree preferred
- Have a minimum of 1 year of an outstanding record of sales achievement, ideally within the health or medical device/diagnostic product-related industry
- Preferably with owned transportation and holding driving license type C is a must
- Have passion in sales field and have initiative in sales strategy formulation
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure
- Willing to work on holiday (if needed)
- Comfortable with computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to speak and write Indonesian fluently English language competency is a plus
- Work productively and effectively within a team
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful