- Teaching young children
- Making reports including daily report, weekly update, progress/report card
- Willing to work on Saturday during Parent Teacher Conference or school events
- Answer incoming calls
- Making weekly lesson plan
- Participate in teacher training during school hours and outside school hours if necessary
- Maintain cleanliness of school materials/classroom accordingly
- Passion in teaching young children
- Open-minded individual
- Minimum Diploma (D3) in Early Childhood Education / English or Degree Level
- Minimum 2 years experiences as a teacher in a pre-school / kindergarten
- Proficiency in English both oral and written is a must
- Preferably live in BSD / Serpong area
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Sunny Place Schoolhouse
Sunny Place Schoolhouselocated in Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD) Serpong-Tangerang Selatan is looking for people who love working with young children.
Our MisionTo equip a child with knowledge, skills that related to her/his everyday life, a passion to learn and a positive attitude towards his/her life, family, school, community and environment.
To provide a nurturing environment for every child to support their physical, social, emotional, cognitive development and guide them through their learning journey in an enjoyable environment.