Indorack Multikreasi PT
Warehouse Operation Manager (Raw Material)
Effectively and efficiently manage warehouse operations consisting of a team of around 50 people in 3 different locations under 6 different warehouses, running a nearly 24 hours production driven operations
About The Job
MEMORY Furniture may look simple, but it is far from easy as the materials involved in the production of various kind of furniture products is geared toward fulfilling different needs around the world. It makes the supply chain for materials are very complex and challenging as it involves more than 1,000 types of material which stored in three different warehouses that spread out across Tangerang and delivered from more than 20 countries worldwide in strict accordance to the international standards of quality.
As Warehouse Operation Manager, you will oversee all the operations involving receiving, storing and supplying various type of raw materials into different MEMORY Furniture production lines that is operating 24 hours and 5 days a week, as well as ensuring that all the transactions are recorded timely and accurately to ensure material inventory reports are up-to-date for each of the 6 different warehouses served under Microsoft Dynamics ERP System.
If you consider yourself a strong leader who has excellent reputation to get things done and have superb eyes for details, highly experienced in managing multiple warehouses and enjoy working in environment that not only is fast paced as every day MEMORY Production require different sets of raw materials, but also challenging as there are many different type of equipment to handle, familiar with ERP platform to ensure warehouse efficiency and data effectiveness, and understand various warehouse inventory systems, then this job is for you.
- Effectively and efficiently manage warehouse operations consisting of a team of around 50 people in 3 different locations under 6 different warehouses running a nearly 24 hours’ production driven operations
- Ensure that the activities of materials receiving, storage, and distribution are performed effectively by continuously improving warehouse operation system, inventory layouts, workforce’s skill, required equipments, and adapting to the latest warehouse technologies
- Ensure that inventories are secured and protected by establishing and monitoring proper security procedures
- Manage financial objectives by preparing annual budget, scheduling prudent expenditures, constantly analyzing variances and initiating corrective action quickly and effectively
- Bachelor Degree in Economic, International Business, Management with minimum GPA 3.0 (familiar with Just in Time concept is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Warehouse & Logistic Manager (preferably in manufacturing industry)
- Familiar with using various warehouse and logistics equipment from different manufacturers worldwide
- Possess excellent data analytical skills (familiar with advanced spreadsheet functions)
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, result-oriented, quality-oriented and efficiency–oriented
- Possess excellent analytical thinking and able to think strategically and creatively
- Possess strong commitment to build team work and team communication, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate effectively to all level and proactive in communicating strategies
- Willing to work in Pasar Kemis, Tangerang
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Indorack Multikreasi PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
MEMORY is South East Asia’s leading manufacturer for do-it-yourself furniture with 3 factories in Tangerang (PT Indorack Multikreasi, PT Talenta Anugerah Pratama) and 1 factory in Batam Island (PT Furniplus Asia).
MEMORY has consistently export reliable and quality furniture all over the world. By utilizing the latest material technology, combining with our creative labor force and sharpened with high tech woodworking machinery, MEMORY can offer customers very wide range of design and finishing, including the latest acquisition of UV Lacquer line to meet and fulfill market demands.
For more information, please visit www.memory-diy.com
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At MEMORY, innovation has become the way we do things every day. We dream to create an organization where we are known to have best quality furniture that never obsolete and reachable for many people. We relentlessly dedicate ourselves to craft the best furniture possible for our customers. Constantly generating fresh ideas and keeping product cost low while maintaining the highest standard of quality, MEMORY is the place where passion meets potential to create endless possibilities. Every Problem is our learning opportunity We view every problem that we discover in the process of creating the best furniture for our customers as opportunity to improve ourselves so that we can present furniture with highest standard to our customers. Solving problem has become our second nature because we believe that we grow fastest through problems. Constant Improvement is our way of life We constantly strive to improve every aspect of our job to be the best in our field and in the furniture industry. With strong obsession to detail, we make strive of perfection as our everyday habit. Curiosity is the fuel of our growth Creativity and curiosity runs deep in the heart of every of our people. Therefore we give plenty opportunities for our people to learn from the expert, practice what we learn and share it to one another in order to continuously stimulate curiosity of our people. We invite you to become the part of our highly dedicated and innovative team. Together let’s live our passion, strive to be the best we can be and create endless possibilities with MEMORY!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Indorack Multikreasi PT
- Masih Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 28 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan bergerak dalam bidang furnitur dan hampir 80 persen produknya di ekspor keluar negeri, prospek perusahaan berkembang lebih besarpun terbuka lebar.
- Kesejahteraan karyawan masih minim, berharap ada niat untuk memenuhi besaran kenaikan gaji yang telah diajukan, lingkungan kerja agak sedikit kotor.