As Warehouse Operation Manager, you will oversee all the operations involving receiving, storing and supplying various type of raw materials into different MEMORY Furniture production lines that is operating 24 hours and 5 days a week, as well as ensuring that all the transactions are recorded timely and accurately to ensure material inventory reports are up-to-date for each of the 6 different warehouses served under Microsoft Dynamics ERP System.
If you consider yourself a strong leader who has excellent reputation to get things done and have superb eyes for details, highly experienced in managing multiple warehouses and enjoy working in environment that not only is fast paced as every day MEMORY Production require different sets of raw materials, but also challenging as there are many different type of equipment to handle, familiar with ERP platform to ensure warehouse efficiency and data effectiveness, and understand various warehouse inventory systems, then this job is for you.
- Effectively and efficiently manage warehouse operations consisting of a team of around 50 people in 3 different locations under 6 different warehouses running a nearly 24 hours’ production driven operations
- Ensure that the activities of materials receiving, storage, and distribution are performed effectively by continuously improving warehouse operation system, inventory layouts, workforce’s skill, required equipments, and adapting to the latest warehouse technologies
- Ensure that inventories are secured and protected by establishing and monitoring proper security procedures
- Manage financial objectives by preparing annual budget, scheduling prudent expenditures, constantly analyzing variances and initiating corrective action quickly and effectively
- Bachelor Degree in Economic, International Business, Management with minimum GPA 3.0 (familiar with Just in Time concept is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Warehouse & Logistic Manager (preferably in manufacturing industry)
- Familiar with using various warehouse and logistics equipment from different manufacturers worldwide
- Possess excellent data analytical skills (familiar with advanced spreadsheet functions)
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, result-oriented, quality-oriented and efficiency–oriented
- Possess excellent analytical thinking and able to think strategically and creatively
- Possess strong commitment to build team work and team communication, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate effectively to all level and proactive in communicating strategies
- Willing to work in Pasar Kemis, Tangerang
Tutup pada 17/November/2016
Ktr Pusat Jl Raya Serang Km 5 428 Cikupa Tangerang 15710 Banten
- Kekeluargaan cukup baik dengan kominikasi yang lancar,pembagian job desc cukup rapih dan terperinci, besaran gaji cukup memuaskan dan sesuai beban kerja.
- Perusahaan bergerak dalam bidang furnitur dan hampir 80 persen produknya di ekspor keluar negeri, prospek perusahaan berkembang lebih besarpun terbuka lebar.
- Lingkungan kerja kurang nyaman karena kebersihan yang kurang terawat, berharap manajemen mau menerapkan peraturan berkaitan kebersihan didalam dan dilingkungan perusahaan.
- Kesejahteraan karyawan masih minim, berharap ada niat untuk memenuhi besaran kenaikan gaji yang telah diajukan, lingkungan kerja agak sedikit kotor.