Effectively and efficiently manage warehouse operations consisting of a team of around 50 people in 3 different locations under 6 different warehouses, running a nearly 24 hours production driven operations
About The Job
MEMORY Furniture may look simple, but it is far from easy as the materials involved in the production of various kind of furniture products is geared toward fulfilling different needs around the world. It makes the supply chain for materials are very complex and challenging as it involves more than 1,000 types of material which stored in three different warehouses that spread out across Tangerang and delivered from more than 20 countries worldwide in strict accordance to the international standards of quality.
As Warehouse Operation Manager, you will oversee all the operations involving receiving, storing and supplying various type of raw materials into different MEMORY Furniture production lines that is operating 24 hours and 5 days a week, as well as ensuring that all the transactions are recorded timely and accurately to ensure material inventory reports are up-to-date for each of the 6 different warehouses served under Microsoft Dynamics ERP System.
If you consider yourself a strong leader who has excellent reputation to get things done and have superb eyes for details, highly experienced in managing multiple warehouses and enjoy working in environment that not only is fast paced as every day MEMORY Production require different sets of raw materials, but also challenging as there are many different type of equipment to handle, familiar with ERP platform to ensure warehouse efficiency and data effectiveness, and understand various warehouse inventory systems, then this job is for you.
- Effectively and efficiently manage warehouse operations consisting of a team of around 50 people in 3 different locations under 6 different warehouses running a nearly 24 hours’ production driven operations
- Ensure that the activities of materials receiving, storage, and distribution are performed effectively by continuously improving warehouse operation system, inventory layouts, workforce’s skill, required equipments, and adapting to the latest warehouse technologies
- Ensure that inventories are secured and protected by establishing and monitoring proper security procedures
- Manage financial objectives by preparing annual budget, scheduling prudent expenditures, constantly analyzing variances and initiating corrective action quickly and effectively
- Bachelor Degree in Economic, International Business, Management with minimum GPA 3.0 (familiar with Just in Time concept is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Warehouse & Logistic Manager (preferably in manufacturing industry)
- Familiar with using various warehouse and logistics equipment from different manufacturers worldwide
- Possess excellent data analytical skills (familiar with advanced spreadsheet functions)
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, result-oriented, quality-oriented and efficiency–oriented
- Possess excellent analytical thinking and able to think strategically and creatively
- Possess strong commitment to build team work and team communication, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate effectively to all level and proactive in communicating strategies
- Willing to work in Pasar Kemis, Tangerang