- Fluent in English
- First contact point for Customers walking into our showroom
- Consults customers to find the best designs, colors and furniture for their needs
- Creates and sends offers to customers by email
- Aligns with 3D designer to create 3D designs for customers
- Enters sales orders in the system and coordinates with related departments
- Sends technical information, samples and marketing material to customers
- Does online research for managers
- Responsible for the cleanliness and order of the showroom
- Supports managers and executives in projects and ad-hoc matters
- Very good English skills
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in any field
- Minimum 1 year experience in selling products
- Good negotiation and closing skill
- Ability to work with Indonesian and international customers
- Experience in the property, hotel, residential or furniture industry is a plus
- Experience in interior design is preferred
- Passion for design and quality
- Good appearance, honest, friendly and hardworking
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Jepun Living is the new Bali flagship store and distribution unit for the successful German outdoor furniture brand BLOOM (www.bloom-moebel.de) and its Indonesian counterpart Holili (www.holili.com). The company started with manufacturing for world renowned outdoor furniture brands, before expanding into direct selling. Nowadays customers include big outdoor brands, 5 star hotels, private residences and yachts. Business partners in Germany, New Zealand, Japan, Dubai, Namibia and South Africa are having our products on display in their showrooms and on trade shows.
Since the foundation by two Germans in 2005 the company grew rapidly, employing more than 150 people worldwide nowadays and having permanent establishments in Surabaya, Bali and Stuttgart, Germany. The focus is on providing the highest quality and competing only with the best outdoor furniture brands globally. Despite the scale of the business the company has retained its original family character. All employees are being treated fairly and with respect.