Job Profile :
Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, revenue and customer retention, quality service and operations costs and productivity, To lead, motivate and empower staff, including implants, through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and teambuilding, To effectively plan human, subcontracted and facilities/equipment resources to meet and exceed internal and external service levels at all times, and to provide excellent service to customers, To deploy and monitor Depot Operations processes policies and procedures, To generate depot revenue to meet goals as planned and acceptable return.
- Higher education degree or equivalent level with a minimum 5 years people management experience
- preferably gained from an Operations roles, Good knowledge of Operations processes and related technology
- Proven track record of continuous improvement, Proven experience and knowledge in effective training, coaching and people management practices, including leadership development
- Familiar in using Ms. Office
- Good verbal and written English skills.
Should this position interest you