QC & Doc Control Staff
- Setup and monitor production process according to established quality standard
- Coordinate quality testing and analysis of material and product
- Analyze and inprove mehods of analysis also hygiene and sanitation
- Prepare report in daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Control and monitor all documents (WI, SOP, etc)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): chemical analysis, iso 22000, good manufacturing practice, HACCP.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Dipati Unus No.27 Cibodas,Tangerang.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 17/November/2016