PT Maes Electronic (Bali)
IT Networking and support
- Manage IT Network and data centre
- enforce procedures and policies
- Unify IT assets
- ensure network operability and security
- assist field engineers with queries and network monitoring
Monitor and manage the remote network and European data centre. Advise on, design and support changes and improvements of data centre hard- and software. Support field engineers. Support corporate users with hardware and enfore policies and procedures.
- Experience with network management
- Windows Server 2012R2, Linux (CentOS), MS Intune, MS AD
- Mikrotik, Xen
- Good Knowledge of scripting tools (SSH, winbox)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Indonesian (spoken), English (spoken and written)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience (preferably) within a multi-national company * Applicants must be willing to work in Denpasar,Sanur,Bali
- Work during evening shifts (from 13/14:00 up to 23:00)
- Willing to travel
- Full-Time position.
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
PT Maes Electronic creates software and delivers services for Public Transport systems with a global reach. We strive to provide an excellent service within the set timeframe.Travellers are getting more demanding today. Passenger Transport Operators have to offer new and better solutions for safety, information and entertainment. PT Maes Electronic offers solutions that increase the well-being and well-feeling of passengers. Solutions that are always innovative, following the newest developments in technology and facilitate the trends in new applications.
We value high quality and high reliability design combined with innovative solutions in all products we offer. Our wide experience in automotive guarantees the best products and the best services in the market.